Thursday, July 15, 2010

Mix CD 7/15/2010

One of my favorite things to do is listen to music in my car.  It just sounds better when it can be a little bit louder and it surrounds you in such a small space.  I also think the reaction to it is genuine since I drive most of the time by myself and I've got nothing else to do but drive, sitting there and listening.  I'm also a big fan of the mix CD, even though I'm trying to end this by upgrading to an Ipod relatively soon.  Until then, I make these mix CDs every couple of months with the sole intent being to listen to them in my car.  These end up being the songs I really love.  I thought I'd share these mix CDs here.  So without any further ado here is the first installment.

1. Addicted to Love - Florence + the Machine
2. In Passing - Company of Thieves
3. Smokers Song - Imelda May
4. Calabria - Enur
5. Fast Car - Tracy Chapman
6. Better Things - Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings
7. Twisted - Annie Ross
8. And It Spread - The Avett Brothers
9. All I Do Is Win - DJ Khaled
10. I Got Love for You - Michael Franti & Spearhead
11. Darkness Descends - Laura Marling
12. I Want You - Bob Dylan
13. Funkier Than a Mosquito's Tweeter - Nina Simone
14. Star of County Down - Van Morrison & the Chieftains
15. Mrs. Officer - Lil' Wayne ft. Bobby Valentino
16. I Can Change - LCD Soundsystem
17. Pressure - Company of Thieves
18. Medicine - Grace Potter & the Nocturnals
19. I'm into Something Good - The Bird & the Bee
20. On a Night Like This - Bob Dylan

If I haven't reviewed the album some of these tracks are on, I'm about to.

No comments:

Post a Comment